Downloading and Installing the ITC Printing Client for Windows
The ITC Printing Client software is required in order to use iPrint to print from your home or dorm computer, wirelessly, or with your personal laptop to an ITC Printer.
Instructions for downloading and installing the ITC Printing Client software are listed below.
Installing the ITC Printing Client on Windows XP/Vista/7
- Download the Windows ITC Printing Client software to your computer.
- Double-click ITC_Printing_Client.exe to start the installation and click Next.
- Select I accept the agreement and click Next.
- Accept the default installation location and click Next.
- Select Local Install (For all users) and click Next.
- On the Setup window, click Install.
- Confirm that Launch client and verify my identity is checked and click Finish.
- Enter your Hawk ID and password.
Check Remember my identity if you wish the client to remember your username and password and click OK.
Note: The ITC_Printing_Client.exe can now be deleted from your computer. It is no longer necessary after installing the software.
Your ITC Printing balance will display as shown.
Note: The ITC Printing client must remain running if you wish to print, but the balance window can be minimized or closed. Simply click the red “X” to close/minimize the balance window.
After installing the ITC Printing Client software, you can connect to an iPrint printer in the ITCs. See the connection instructions for a Windows computer here.
If you have questions or problems downloading or installing the ITC Printing Client software, contact the ITS Help Desk at email@example.com or 319-384-HELP.